Greasers Rule, Socs Drool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greasers Rule, Socs Drool

An Outsiders roleplay site =D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site is officially Open! But, as you can tell, we lack members! Oh tee noes!!!
Please ask anyone you'd know, who'd be interested to join, to join! (:
Please don't hesitate to ask for help! Us Admin are here to help (:
Please read the rules, and post a character bio upon posting in boards.

Hanging out at Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor Cade
Admin

Hanging out at Home Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out at Home   Hanging out at Home EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Ponyboy sat propped up against the front of his house as he sat on the porch quietly. A lot had happened the year before, and, for some reason, he was reminiscing about all the events that had happened.
He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and stuck it into his mouth, lighting the one end and inhaling from the other. After a couple of drags from the end on the cigarette, he rubbed the cherry against the wall, and placed the remaining cigarette back into his pocket for another time.
He pushed himself off the wall and walked back into his house, sitting down on the sofa.
Across the other side of the room, His brother, Sodapop, walked out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist.
"Hey Pony, Can Ya'll get me my DX shirt and my work pants?" he asked, clearly happy that it was a work day.
"Sure soda..." He replied and stood, making his way towards the room that they both shared. After a few seconds, he returned with his brother's clothes and Handed it to him.

Ponyboy sat down on the sofa again and sighed. He twitched the old, small, black and white television on and watched silently as a black and white mouse walked across the screen.
Back to top Go down
https://nothinggoldcanstay.board-directory.net
Diva/Ladybird/Two-bit
Admin

Hanging out at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at Home   Hanging out at Home EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:37 am

Suddenly the door burst open and a female greaser and Two-bit came in without saying two words or looking at each-other... Lady and Two-bit were fighting as always.. Plopping herself beside Ponyboy, Lady kissed his cheek and smiled "Hey pony! so much for 'I'll meet you and scarlet at the theater once I finish this chapter" she poked his chest and sighed drawing a heart with her fingertip "I guess I understand..." she stuck out her bottom lip and Two-bit shushed her turning up the volume "Mickey is on!" he yelped sipping his beer..
Back to top Go down

Hanging out at Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greasers Rule, Socs Drool :: Society :: Housing on East side-
Jump to: